Tuesday 10 April 2012

From Final Fantasy to my final character design...



When starting this project, I looked at the characters in Final Fantasy especially Lightning for her stong female appearance and personality. At the bottom you can see my character, which I developed by using the theme and style of Steampunk. Please do comment on the appearance of my own character, and what would you think my character is or how she acts just by looking at her.

I did think of the concept of my character being a thief, so can you give any feedback on this idea and does she appear to look like a thief?

3 comments:

  1. I like the appearance of the character there is a touch of mystery about her and why she is holding something valuable in her hand.
    I think the character could be something like an architect, possibly stepping into the wrong places and taking what doesn't belong to her. She looks like she treasures what she is holding.
    She reminds me slightly of Miss Adler in Sherlock Holmes. The way she presents herself to people hides who she really is, you just know there is more to her that is hidden.
    I think she looks intelligent and like someone who knows what they are doing and what they want to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Female/20

    I really like your final character it appears to be very developed from the other images I have seen. I can see some of the influence you have had from looking at final fantasy with the accessories and little details. I can see the thief idea with your character aswell, because you can see how she is hiding with the hood and her figure appears to be easy to move in to tiny spaces or that she can move fast to avoid things.

    ReplyDelete